A secure web gateway is going to impact your business positively. This means that you should seriously consider using this technology. Why?
Secure Web Gateway Is Going to Impact Your Business
A secure web gateway (SWG) is going to impact your business in so many positive ways. Firstly, it will allow you to protect yourself from cyber threats that are targeting your business and your customers. How? The SWG will block malware, phishing, social engineering, and other malicious attempts to gain access to your network.
Secondly, it will allow you to monitor your network. This will help you control who is using it and what they are using it for. You can even see the traffic volume and use various filtering options to find the necessary information that you need.
Thirdly, SWG will let you know if any devices are trying to connect to your network but are not authorized. You can also apply filtering rules to them and block them if necessary. So, by implementing it, you will be one step closer to gaining peace of mind concerning cyber security.
Finally, an SWG can also protect your network from internal threats. This is one of the main reasons why you should consider using this technology. Why? Not only will it be a great way to protect your employees, but you will also be able to see what they are doing online. And if they are going to harm the network in any way.
Secure Web Gateway Is Going to Help You
The SWG will allow you to do the following:
- Bypass the content filtering layer. Use the SWG to directly filter traffic. This means that you can avoid being blocked by the corporate firewall and get access to all websites by using the SWG.
- Protect from web-based attacks. Such as Flash exploits, Internet Explorer flaws, Java script attacks, phishing attempts, etc.
- Secure VoIP traffic. Voice-over IP traffic is quite vulnerable to hacking attempts and other threats. However, with the help of a secure web gateway, you can protect this sensitive data and keep it safe.
- Allow remote access to corporate networks via mobile devices. You may want your employees to work from home or remotely regularly. If this is the case then you will need SWG. One that will help you keep these remote users safe while they are working online.
- Better control over your network. With SWG installed on your corporate network, you can monitor who is using it. And also, what kind of content they are accessing at any given time of day or night.
- Get detailed reports on network activities. With an SWG in place, you can get detailed reports on network activities. This will let you see which websites are most popular, which applications are used the most, and much more.
- Enhanced content filtering. You can use the SWG to filter traffic from any device. This includes desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and smartphones.
As you can see, a secure web gateway can help your business in so many ways. All those positive impacts are listed above. So, what can you say about this tool?